To lay the groundwork for a child’s growth so that as they grow, they become capable learners who are physically healthy, mentally aware, emotionally sound, and socially competent. Ensure positive impact during fundamentally important years of growth, create curiosity for learning & achieving. Also, gifting them Spanish as a language for a lifetime.
To achieve our mission, we
- Bestow young children with love, affection, attention, encouragement, and mental stimulation in addition to good nutrition.
- Ensure a safe, nurturing, and positive environment and maintain a close relationship between the child and the caregiver, the best way to nourish the child’s growing brain.
- 100% Spanish immersion environment
- Children should always feel loved and welcomed – Relationship shapes the developing brain. LOVE helps GROW a child’s brain.
- Children should be respected and trusted at all times. – Trusting and securing connections to promote emotional, cognitive, and social development.
- Disengage from the resistance and a never-ending battle-of-wills and connect with children with the heart, mind, and soul!
Loving & Nurturing Environment
B. One on one bounding with every child. Love respect, trust every child.
C. We have small classrooms size and offer personalized attention with lessons.
D. Our team is our greatest passion, most of our team members are certified teachers in their native language i.e. Spanish. They love and passion for kids.
100% Spanish Immersion
We are 100% Spanish immersion; Kids become bilingual in most natural way
Offer Traditional & Montessori
We offer choice of traditional & Montessori, you make a choice that best fits our child’s personality.
B. We have huge focus on parent involvement through daily reports, events & presentations.
D. Ensure Lots of hands-on arts and crafts every day with high parent involvements with presentation and program
E. Preschool curriculum with weekly reports on class activities and lesson plans with pictures.
Immersion & Early Childhood
They can learn a second language as easy as they learned to walk and learn their primary language.